Operations Manager - iCode Allen/Fairview
April 1, 2019
A Bachelor's or higher degree balanced against business acumen and experience is preferred.
- Customer Acquisition, Service and Retention
- Acquisition channels include calling prospects, emailing, and walk-in customers
- Give tours of iCode campus to prospective parents/students
- Manage Operations - accountability for all aspects of operations which include:
- Scheduling and managing classes and camps
- Staff scheduling for ongoing training, classes, camps, and special events
- Inventory management
- Timely and accurate billing
- Ensure accurate employee time-sheets
- Work with current systems such as Google Docs, CRM system (Class Juggler), Website
- Ability to understand core iCode curriculum and convey it in a simple way to prospects, and close the sale
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in-person and over the phone
- Strong organizational skills and meticulousness - attention to detail is really important
We are seeking a passionate individual to be our brand ambassador with a great personality and willingness to learn. We will equip you with the business acumen and materials to help you succeed.
This is a position within a fast growing after-school program called iCodeschool. Using a STEAM based curriculum, we equip young minds in grades K-12 to think critically, solve problems logically and imagine endless possibilities.
We are in search of a self-starter, who is passionate in providing enrichment for kids using technology. In other words, we train the children for the jobs of tomorrow while they are having fun. The desired candidate is a passionate and articulate energetic individual with backgrounds in Science, Technology, Education, Arts or Mathematics (STEAM).