THE TUTORING CENTER in Allen, TX is seeking an instructor/tutor to work with students in math, reading, and writing.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and willingness to learn and uphold high quality of our system are required.
Applicant must enjoy tutoring and working with children aged 5-17 from kindergarten to high school.
Great part-time afternoon hours in a fun, caring, and rewarding environment.
Come and join our Team!
- Passion and enthusiasm about making a difference in children’s lives
- Be willing to coach, mentor, and motivate students according to the Center’s guidelines
- High School or equivalent Advanced knowledge in Reading, Math (up through Algebra 2), and Writing
- Commitment to integrity, quality, enthusiasm, service, and teamwork
- Ability to multitask and work in a team environment - High energy, great attitude, self-motivated, reliable, and dependable
- Knowledge in advanced math a plus
- Be available 8-16 hours on Monday thru Thursday from 3:30 to 7:30 PM
The Tutoring Center
1208 E Bethany Dr #2, Allen, TX 75002